Monday morning as we were taking Cheyenne and A to school, a car whipped out from behind a big S.U.V. and hit our car. Dennis and I were injured, although not seriously, just painfully. We both required xrays and cat scans. Dennis has a bruised kidney; fractured vertebra; cracked ribs; and blunt force trauma to the sternum. I have blunt force trauma to the abdomen; blunt force trauma to the sternum; purple and black deep bruising to every place the seat belt touched. The two girls in the back were unhurt....Thank God. Had the air bags gone off, injuries to all four of us would have be devastating. I think air bags in vehicles are dangerous to women and children. (don't hate me...this is just my own opinion)
The red car in the first picture is the car that hit us. Blogspot put the pictures in a different order, but doesn't really matter!
The Name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and they are safe.





4 comments:
Been checking your blog to see if you had posted anything.Thank you for posting about the accident.Hope you and Dennis are feeling better as each day goes by.Sure hope the woman at fault's insurance isn't dragging their feet.I know how important a car is to your family.Please continue to take it easy.The two of you remain in my thoughts and prayers:)
I'm so glad that you and your family were not seriously hurt by that nasty accident! And thanks for advice about putting pictures on my blog, it turns out I needed to buy more storage at Picasa. Sure would have been easier if they would have TOLD me that instead of making me figure it out! My Endless Summer hyandragea was all blue and lavender when purchased, but my alkaline soil is making it more rosy colored this year.
So sorry about the accident! But glad you weren't critically injured, and that the kids were ok...that's a huge blessing.
I have a fear of accidents because my mom lost her right arm in one. She went on to raise 4 children with one arm and was a very strong lady, but I had a fear as a child that we would get in an accident and that would happen to me.
I hope you will both be on the mend very soon.
Oh no! Glad you guys are okay! How scary!!
Post a Comment