Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're building an Ark here!


Brianna turned 8 on Tuesday! That sure went by in a hurry. I'm really pleased with what a sweet young lady she has turned out. She's pretty easy to live with! (which is a good thing)
We have really had a lot of rain. After a 3 year drought it's good to be ahead for once! Supposed to get some more today, too. 70% chance. It rained almost all day yesterday....just soft gentle showers.
I went with Dennis to pick up Ally from the school bus. She came off that bus looking so happy. I took her picture as she came down the steps. She says she really likes summer school. I miss her when she's gone though.
Alexander is growing fast. He is a very good natured dog. We bring him inside overnight, and he sleeps in his cage. I think it's the funniest thing that he puts himself in there, along with all his bones, and toys! I noticed today that his bark has gotten deeper. He's growing out of the puppy stage.

No comments: