
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Sitting here at my computer thinking about the passage of time I have been thinking about the different months. In January, honey had a massive big time "widow maker" heart attack. (that would be my #1 Thank You, God. That Dennis lived through that). In April I went back into the hospital with chest pains and found that a portion of my heart has died. In May my cardiologiest decided to do another heart catherization. Nothing new was discovered there (another Thank You, God). Then it got quiet around here, healthwise. In September, Ally was diagnosed with Asperger's (high functioning). I had a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy done last Thursday. The doctor did find something wrong, and did three biopsies. Waiting for the pathology report has been kinda scary for me. But I trust the Lord in all things, and I certainly can trust Him with this.
The puppies are growing fat and sassy. Pixie has been an excellent mother. I love having Pixie in the house. She has been an outside dog her whole life, but you wouldn't know that to watch how it's played out. She has only had one accident, and that's because we just didn't pay attention. We learned from that to follow her lead, she knows best! This has been a great learning experience for the girls. Ally and Cheyenne have always been nervous with dogs, and they are learning that dogs are good family members.
We will be going to Denise's home for Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to not have to worry about this. Because of my energy level, I'm not up to all the stress of cooking and activity in our home with extra people in our home. Thanks, Denise!
I'm so excited that a much wanted LuAnne Rice book arrived in the mail yesterday. I joined Paperbackbooks.com and I found the book I wanted there, and it was free for me! If you haven't discovered paperbackbooks.com, go investigate it for yourself.





2 comments:
Praying for a good report back from the doctor! You are loved by many people!!
Dianne,I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.Enjoy your time together at Denise's.I know all of you will have a wonderful time together.Our dog Bub is an indoor dog.He and our two grandchildren get along great.Glad your girls are getting adjusted to having Trixie inside with your family.
Post a Comment