It's about to get stormy in our area. It's black as night outside now, and I can hear the rumblings of thunder. A tornado warning has been issued for Dana's area (in Owasso). It's been cloudy and windy here all day, but now I can see that it really will rain!
Talked to my dad a little bit ago. He sounds raspy from the radiation treatments, and he says his throat is sore, and he is really tired. I understand the tired. I have that myself....but not from cancer. Actually don't know where mine comes from. The neurologist has done an MRI and an E.E.G. but I haven't heard back yet. He has ordered physical therapy for the weakness in my left side.
I'm making beef stew for supper. Made extra so I can share with our neighbor, Curtis. He is 84 years old, and broke his hip back in the fall. He has just now returned home, and still needs quite a bit of help.
Dad says that Tina is graduating on May 6th with honors. She has been voted 'most valuable' student. So? She isn't very valuable in our family, because she keeps everybody so upset with her antics. *sigh* I'm tired, I'm getting off of here.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment